Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bundi or not to Bundi

Still working on my Rajasthan trip, ufff!

It's particularly difficult because of the road travel time... If you think 150km is easily do-able, you have to think again as you can easily spend 3 hours and a half on the road, that is, if you're lucky!

Going to Bundi means adding around another 150km to the whole journey, considering that I'm travelling with a child that means that I have to plan everything in order for her to strecth her legs in between trajects, so Bundi means a lot of time, will have to mull over it and check out pics to see if it's really worth it...

In the mean time my plan might have to be changed slightly to include haveli watching in Shekhawati... The original plan was to drive straight from Delhi to Bikaner, but I might just stop over in Shekhawati and continue early morning to Bikaner... Lots to consider!!!

Mt. Abu, I'll have to miss already!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment