Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Travel Channel

I don't know anymore what makes me go to the gym, if it is the adrenaline pump or Travel Channel... They both make me extremely happy... The last 2 weeks I learnt a lot about different places, yesterday we were in Mexico City, and Teotihuacan. I learnt about the most unusual places to visit in Turkey, how to cook a slow traditional stew in South Africa, typical holidays in Morocco's Casablanca and Marrakesh, what I missed to see in Paris - the neighbourhood of Montmartre and how they have a very particular bakery called LeGay where they make male genitalia shaped bread, have to try that next time I stop by!
As the cup holder became the choice determining the right car to buy, I think Travel Channel is definitely dominating my gym choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment